Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

hey guys new here!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

hey guys new to the Evo world but not the Dsm game, I have had a total of 34 dsm's and built several for my friends So I know my way around the 4G engines but by no means know everything. I already have a few questions about my new evo but I will post those up in the forums so for now here is a few shots of my current roster! 

the first is my first love, my 91 eagle talon tsi awd and behind it is my daily f150.

IMAG0101_zpsaaufomgr.jpg

heres a bay shot

IMAG01781_zps8ejxi7d0.jpg

this is my other 90 talon tsi fwd 

2EB5921D-EC97-4A0D-BC77-37A4E25430F5_zps

and finally my new pride and joy and very first evo, My 93 Evo 1 GSR ( its on jackstands )

14102419_10157237927930063_9111894566823

and a bay shot before it got pulled to have the trans looked at.

14064239_10157237402410063_6934406072383

thanks for the add!

Edited by dsm2evo, 28 August 2016 - 09:25 PM.

Dean_Vr4

Dean_Vr4

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSunshine Coast
Nice cars id love a talon wish we had them here. Welcome 😉

1991 aspec Vr4 - RS Vr4 4g63 - td05 16g - 510 injectors- haltech ps1000 pnp - walbro 400 pump - custom exhaust manifold - hotbits coilovers - alot to come :P

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

thanks man, they are one of my favorite cars but sadly these two will be the last ones I will ever personally own, however I am looking forward to many more evo's haha.

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Nice car and welcome to the forums mate.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and info within these forum posts and threads.

‎"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

Nice car and welcome to the forums mate.  I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and info within these forum posts and threads.

Hey thanks for the kind words man, this community already seems to be very willing to help out and has already gotten me one step closer to getting the dash out of the evo. 

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
Sweet lineup mate! Says something about differences in fuel costs. You wouldnt find many people affording an F150 as a daily here... Sucks.

dsm2evo

dsm2evo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Locationcanada

Thanks a lot man! And to be honest my F150 gets similar gas millage to my talon as long as I'm not towing the talon xD . Once the truck gets a little load behind it she likes to eat through gas, but for the most part its really not that bad. I have pictures of it doing 20 mpg and it topped out at 25 mpg but that was with a little help from some hills.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users