Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi from Adelaide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Evo6SA

Evo6SA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
Hi from Adelaide. My name is Tony. We have an Evo 6 which was purchased at the start of the year after a long search. We initially put a deposit down with an importer as none were popping up for sale but as soon as we did, one came up and we got it. She's a white beauty. Slowly getting her right after a few set backs. The AYC has been a big problem and still is to this day. Had a changeover pump fitted but the light still comes on occasionally. Just discovered the fuel tank is rusted out so that's the next thing to address as the car cannot be driven very far as it gets starved of fuel with all the gunk in the filter and it shuts off which is dangerous. Anyway, these are just minor set backs in the overall scheme of things. It is truly an awesome car to drive and makes crap drivers look good. It's that good. Nothing in that price bracket can come close. Probably not even cars triple the price can compete with it.

The car is stock apart from Invidia exhaust, TME wheels and Evo 7 diff.

Looking forward to tapping the knowledge here about all things Evo and also to find some parts we need.

All the best.

Tony

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
If you have trouble finding a fuel tank, there is a product you can use to recondition it. I can't think of the name but someone else will see this I'm sure

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Fuel Tank Sealer Kit
http://www.kbs-coati...ank-sealer-kit/

I have a Ayc pump here if you still need another?
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Ian91

Ian91

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationPomona, Sunshine Coast, QLD
There you go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users