Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Won't start

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MuzzRVRUK

MuzzRVRUK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

I'm in the UK and have a Sports Gear x2 trip/auto with a 2.4 4g64 engine. It appears to have spark and it's cranking over so suspect fuel issue really. There's quarter of a tank in there and I drove it the other day fine it won't start this morning. I've checked the plugs and the connectors the only blown fuse I found was the ABS one which I've replaced. Where is the fuel relay fuse? I had to go to work so I've not yet changed that. Anything else I should be looking at? Plenty of power as the windows and radio work so it's not battery. Is the fuel pump located in the tank?

Edited by MuzzRVRUK, 26 August 2016 - 10:01 AM.

BYBY5L

BYBY5L

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Pull the fuel line off the rail an see if fuels pumping out, otherwise yeah the fuel pump is I the tank, easy to get to through the floor and taking the cradle out is the same as the evo/ gsr, disconnect the hose from the underside of the car not the top of the cradle- they're pretty easy to break

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users