Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Baro code 25

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

edwincoco78lilly

edwincoco78lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUS
My v3 can't lock my baro ecu config is set for speed density http://cloud.tapatal...0815_184529.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
And? Bit more info might be helpful
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

edwincoco78lilly

edwincoco78lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUS
Okay I'm trying to figure out why I keep getting a DTC for my barometric pressure when my ecu is config for SD. I'm logging my baro and it is 0.5 hg.

twdorris

twdorris

ECMTuning, Inc.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFrederick, MD - USA

A datalog is FAR more useful than a screenshot.  The engine doesn't even have to be running in this particular case, although that would certainly help as well.  

From the datalog I could quickly view your other settings as well to see what might be off.  I suspect you have not configured the MAP input pin on the ECU Config->Input Pins tab and so the ECU is not *really* in SD mode yet.  You can tell if it's really in SD mode by looking at your SD VE tab and confirming that the two "links" (Edit MAP input pin and the Edit MAF Comp links) are blue.  If either are red, then that step has not been completed yet.

edwincoco78lilly

edwincoco78lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUS
Thank for the reply I have this v3 for a year never had this problem running SD. But today I will try to post a log thank you again.

edwincoco78lilly

edwincoco78lilly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUS

A datalog is FAR more useful than a screenshot. The engine doesn't even have to be running in this particular case, although that would certainly help as well.

From the datalog I could quickly view your other settings as well to see what might be off. I suspect you have not configured the MAP input pin on the ECU Config->Input Pins tab and so the ECU is not *really* in SD mode yet. You can tell if it's really in SD mode by looking at your SD VE tab and confirming that the two "links" (Edit MAP input pin and the Edit MAF Comp links) are blue. If either are red, then that step has not been completed yet.

I send you a log threw email did you received it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users