Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aus spec Vin

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

A4Papers

A4Papers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney
Hi, Looking at a hh galant vr4. This one is a aus spec model, The vin doesn't contain "E39A" is this normal on the aus spec vr4s?

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
What does it contain?

LumpyVR4

LumpyVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationSydney

An Aus compliance plate vin will be JMFHH5S41........ Look on the drivers strut tower.

ECM Link, 399 MAF, 560cc injectors, 270 cams, TD05-20G @22psi, 3" dump, full 3" mandrel exhaust, intercooler, Fidanza alloy flywheel, 4 bolt LSD, EVO IV brakes, Strut braces, coil overs and sway bars.

A4Papers

A4Papers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

Vin is: JMFHH5S41LJ000006

LumpyVR4

LumpyVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationSydney

Wow, I believe that is the 6th off the line of the Aus spec cars. I assume that it's a '90 car?

Edited by LumpyVR4, 10 July 2016 - 11:23 PM.

ECM Link, 399 MAF, 560cc injectors, 270 cams, TD05-20G @22psi, 3" dump, full 3" mandrel exhaust, intercooler, Fidanza alloy flywheel, 4 bolt LSD, EVO IV brakes, Strut braces, coil overs and sway bars.

SIVART

SIVART

CE9A-0000001

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,973 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

E39A is a model code , and the JDM vins only requied 4 letters and numbers 

in Aus , we require a 17 digit vin , which was basically tells us where the car came from and and also has the series ( HG,HH  etc ) ( J = Japan , S = South Africa , M= Thailand ) 

there is also other parts of the vin that tell us if its a sedan , coupe aswell

even the CC GSR is the same 

but a imported vin now should have 6U9000E39A0001111 ( thats a examle )

A4Papers

A4Papers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSydney

Wow, I believe that is the 6th off the line of the Aus spec cars. I assume that it's a '90 car?

Yep, 7/90 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users