Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F.S: '88 GSR 4WD Rolling Body [VIC]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

Hey guys,

I am putting some feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in a JDM C73A Lancer GSR rolling body. I purchased the car from a good mate of mine and forum member oscar, who was the first owner in Australia and got it complied approximately 8 years ago under the 20 year old rule.

This car has done 118k genuine km's and is by far the cleanest inside on any example out of the 3 I have owned in Australia, and 3 C73A's I have owned back in NZ.

At the moment it is rolling on EVO 1 GSR 15's with good rubber, but can negotiate the price if you would prefer it on OEM 14" steelies with snow tyres. I have a 4G61t and 4WD box out of a Mirage Cyborg (175k genuine km's) that can go with the car for the right price. They can be heard running for the next few weeks. It has a nice split dump and TD05H turbo, 2.5" exhaust. KYB struts and king springs.

Basically I have everything you will need to get it going. I'm just hoping I can find a new owner that will put some love into it and put it back on the road. It's far too rare, and mint to wreck.

Taking offers above $1500 (taking the dent in the back into consideration)

Anyone seriously interested, feel free to PM me. I also have a C73A Mirage Sedan rolling shell I might part with too if someone is interested. It suits a hill climb or cheap track car project. These cars are considerably lighter than EVO's let alone VR4's.

Feel free to PM me for more info, specs or pics

dre

JC4xzb6.jpg

lKGrSeN.jpg

MARCkoH.jpg

urZIOfJ.jpg

nyYGDJP.jpg

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Cheap! For what it is. 
If I had the room I'd be on it. 
Does it use W5M33 gearbox or something different?

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

They have KM221 2.848 boxes. I have a spare gearbox for it too that has a toasted centre diff. 

Also comes with the original floor mats which are $1000 to replace lol

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
$1000 for car mats??
Jesus!!!
You can carpet three rooms in a house for that!!!

GLWS
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMandurah, Western Australia
Chur Dre. Willing to ship to Perth?? My Cousin has a FWD one that has a 63t in it. Will let Him know about Your one once He's awake. Pretty sure He'll be keen as on it.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR - 2006 Proton Jumbck GLi - 2015 Volkswagen Golf R Wagon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users