Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Circuit Club TrackDay @ Winton - Sat 13th August

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Alright guys - time for another Circuit Club track day at Winton!!  You've got just under 2x months to get your car sorted and get yourself ready for what are always an enjoyable and well run day at what I consider the best motorsport venue in the country!!!

Details as per below:

For August Circuit Club will return to Winton Motor Raceway for another awesome trackday! As usual driver training and official Natsoft timing is included. All cars and levels of drivers are welcome so we hope to see you there!

Date: Saturday 13th of August 2016

Price:
$230 per driver;
$80 per second driver;
$35 per passenger

Itinerary: Track opens at 7:30am. Drivers briefing at 8:45am. Sessions from 9am to 5pm.

How to book: Book online and pay securely via Paypal - http://circuitclub.com.au/page/upcoming-events...

You will receive a PayPal email notifcation if your booking is successful - If the website does not let you book, it is most likely that the event has reached capacity.

Your first trackday? Read the FAQ: http://www.circuitclub.com.au/page/faq

*Please note you will need to hold a valid AASA or CAMS licence. Day licences are available for purchase on the day.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Geelong
Gotta send my entry through. Highly recommended guys very well run day with heaps of track time

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Bring your A-game again mate!! You've got a PB to beat! :w00t: :thumbsup:

Edited by ENGINR, 15 June 2016 - 04:29 AM.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
Yeah i know, gotta pull my finger out and sort the rear bushes

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
Cars looking to be ready. Anyone else coming along? Less than 2 weeks to go

!Jonzap!

!Jonzap!

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

how are these run in comparison to Tampered?

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

IMO they are run better than Tampered - the groups are kept to smaller numbers and they are better split in regards to lap times and driver ability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users