Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Genuine Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution II

- - - - - Forged Engine Blistien Coilovers evo ii Genuine

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationwestern australia

Rear Ended Genuine 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution II 

car still running was running mint owner before me just spent 7k on it before i took it off his hands only had it for a couple weeks before some Cxxx ran up me ass not even 1000ks old.

Japanese VIN/Chassis no. CE9A-0003765 imported body from japan and built in VIC(rebirth) have all the paper work for that and all the mods.

was registered but got the nice yellow sticker not yellow plate when accident happened 

currently sitting on 171000 kms not registered.

only selling as a whole if someone wants to convert a GSR this is perfect have every single upgrade to make your car a weapon like this one was or can be repaired insurance company decided to pay me a sum amount and give the car back they didn’t want to repair cause they have to put a warranty on it for 3 years and was also more then half of what the cars worth so yup thats what you get with no insurance, I’ve attached photos of all the mods and listed the ones that I don’t have receipts for so if your interested have a look then pm me or txt 0449207600.

All Evo III running gear 

all genuine Evo III body parts (all plastic) hard to find specially in this condition aluminium  Bonnet, Front bar with front lip, side skirts and rear pods no back bumper as its damaged.

Forged Evo III mach 3 Motor 46000 kms since rebuild see photos of full build almost $8000 spent  no.4G63-QM1789(receipts)

Evo 3 Td05 BIG 16G brought brand new just over 40000 kms on it  (Receipts) 

Enhanced  manifold, Custom dump pipe, custom front pipe to dump, full catback exhaust system with stainless 3” hi flow cat(receipts)

Blistein adjustable coilovers(receipts)

Walboro GSS342 fuel pump(receipts)

Big front mount Intercooler with Custom made piping(receipts)

New link G4 ECU+ evo 1-3 plug and play(receipts)

New Stage 2 competition clutch(receipts)

Evo 3 brakes and rotors 

Concept Nine 17’ rims with shit worn tyres

Cusco front and rear Strut braces 

Blits BOV

K&N filter with Custom metal box 

Gizmo electronic in car boost controller has 3 stages - not using as AllStar used the ECU to tune and map 

ultra 4753 turbo timer 

Genuine Sparco steering wheel

weighted Genuine Ralliart Gear knob 

Genuine Ralliart Front mats 

evo iii lancer metal floor guards 

Evo III interior Recaros drivers seats worn needs to be re upholstered 

Air-con works mint

sunroof - roof in good condition has a small crack near the sunroof see photos.

over 20k in receipts 

genuine enquiries only no time wasters or low ballers 

car was running 220hp at all 4s on a measly 9psi-11psi holding well all the way to 7000rpm didn’t even get time to retune to see its full potential but at 20-25psi could see some very high numbers with a different turbo as well cars built to hold lots of power all mods under 50000kms with proof so come grab yourself a bargain 

price is $8500 negotiable everyone will know could sell the car as parts separately and get almost double if not more then my asking price as all the parts on this are very rare and also quality, the motor+coilovers+bodykit=close to asking price alone 

if serious also i can take you for a drive still drivable but def not 100% safe Based in Perth prefer to sell here  but will ship for the right price.

$8500 Negotiable 

based in Perth

also added a link to see pics of the vin/chassis cant upload files too big or i can text them to you https://www.facebook...94634550582443 

Attached Thumbnails

• img024.jpg
  • img025.jpg
  • img026.jpg
  • img028.jpg
  • img029.jpg
  • img030.jpg
  • img031.jpg
  • img032.jpg
  • img033.jpg
  • img034.jpg
  • img055.jpg
  • img056.jpg
  • IMG_0833.JPG
  • IMG_0829.JPG
  • IMG_0804.JPG
  • IMG_0811.JPG
  • IMG_0802.JPG
  • IMG_0428.JPG
  • IMG_0852.JPG
  • IMG_0862.JPG
  • IMG_0844.JPG
  • IMG_0845.JPG
  • IMG_0858.JPG
  • IMG_0838.JPG
  • rsz_img_0841.jpg
  • rsz_img_0634.jpg

Edited by EVO-KIING, 30 May 2016 - 12:39 AM.

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Geelong
This must be the one that was hit in that cruise a few months back? Shame its in WA this wont last long

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

Grumpy old man from the school of hard knocks

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Locationsouthside of perth WA
Have you got the repair report and quote ?

BRIAN
Black evo 1 full road rego and done properly/legally

I have heaps of parts...but never the one I need.

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Yeah mate was the one hit in the cruise unfortunately, hopefully it does

BMGTZ - they couldn't give me a print of the quote cause insurance company already wrote it off as they said repairs would be more then what the car is worth they couldn't value the car cause it was a rebirth

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Whats a mach 3 motor? Is it from an aeroplane?
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
I got the repair quote of a car that was written off 2.5 years ago emailed to me just last week. They are obliged to supply it.

If the claim for your car was paid out under 'market value' rather than 'agreed value' then the Assessor and also the panel beater are obliged to put a deemed market value on it. REP/REB VIN or not. Otherwise, how would they know how much $$$ to pay you out?

I know it's tempting to make a few extra dollars by 'double dipping' and hey- who wouldn't, but at least be honest about it mate.

Edited by CLuTZ, 29 May 2016 - 09:01 PM.

EvoOne

EvoOne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationSydney

What did the second hand engine come out of?

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts

I got the repair quote of a car that was written off 2.5 years ago emailed to me just last week. They are obliged to supply it.
If the claim for your car was paid out under 'market value' rather than 'agreed value' then the Assessor and also the panel beater are obliged to put a deemed market value on it. REP/REB VIN or not. Otherwise, how would they know how much $$$ to pay you out?
I know it's tempting to make a few extra dollars by 'double dipping' and hey- who wouldn't, but at least be honest about it mate.

100% correct good call Dre.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Detailed pictures of damage? Shell fucked? So parts only car?

Edited by BMGTZ, 31 May 2016 - 05:07 AM.

BRIAN

Missile

Missile

Member No. 00004

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA

Detailed pictures of damage? She'll fucked? So parts only car?

Yep looks like it

Current projects: Mitsubishi ca5a/ce9a awd hybrid
Daily Rip: CE9A Evo II

www.cardomain.com/id/m1ssile

Built not Bought

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Evo-gsr just the cover haha yeah bro came out of a aeroplane haha wish it flew like one 

CluTZ - sorry bro i am being honest about everything me and the assessor came to a agreed value cause they couldnt put a market value on it because it was a rebirth and registered under a GSR they tried to say market value was only $3600 when everybody on here knows thats a load of crap so me and him sorted out a price to where we both came out good and i got my car back free i also tried to get the quote for repairs from the repairers but they said they cant because they never got to quote the full car they only got half way through it and not trying to make extra $$$ just trying to get my money back to sort of come out even its been a on going battle with the insurance company almost 4 months cause i didnt have insurance and had to do everything myself and yup before anyone says it definitely a idiot for not having it 

EvoOne - Evo 3 

BMGTZ - ill have to delete and post more up or i can pm to you? but ill say the car is fucked and parts only but anything is repairable but definitely wont be worth it 

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

more pics added of the damage 

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
Number plate says it all.....

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Evo-gsr - really ?

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
What you mean ?

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Detailed pictures of damage? Shell fucked? So parts only car?

New pictures confirm that the shell is fucked....

A hit like that could have also transfered along the tailshaft ....would be checking the transfer case hasnt cracked the gearbox case

BRIAN

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Thanks for that

Is anyone here genuinely wanting to buy ? The price that is set is not out of the question and very reasonable, selling parts separately can see double that figure if not more

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts

Thanks for that

Is anyone here genuinely wanting to buy ? The price that is set is not out of the question and very reasonable, selling parts separately can see double that figure if not more

please explain where you see 17000.00 in this car? 

BRIAN

EV0300

EV0300

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Geelong

I doubt you would net 17k from parts but the fact that the engine is built and building alone costs about 8k its a good deal, maybe your better off parting it mate

EVO-KIING

EVO-KIING

• Donating Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
EV0300 yeah was just a guestimate rough idea I research a lot on prices before I put this up and roughly came to double hence why I cut the price in half. thanks for that i think it's a steal at that price as the ecu/clutch/actuator and custom built piping for intercooler not even seen 1000kms cost came to 7k plus you get all the genuine body parts forged engine gearbox brakes and rotors hubs diff transfer case turbo intercooler fuel pump roof with sunroof all electrics boost gauge/gizzmo boost light/turbo timer door cards front guards and heaps more to make a full Evo 3 conversion with all quality parts

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Forged Engine, Blistien Coilovers, evo ii, Genuine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users