Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WTB: RVR Turbo TD04 15g & Non-cast manifold

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

SIR

SIR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Does anyone have a RVR turbo TD04 15g sitting around they want to offload cheap?  I am in the process of putting a putting a 4G61 into an old lancer and I have been told that these are the perfect size for a 1.6L.

Also after a non-cast manifold so I can cut and re-weld it to suit RWD application.

I am in SA but I could pay postage if the price is right.

1978 - Chrysler Lancer - Powered by 4G63t - RWD  Improved Production Racing

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
SIR ....I have sent you a PM
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • LocationThe home of unemployed bogans - Hervey bay,

15g? RVR autos run a TD04-13g as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong. Are the manual SSGs a 15g? Do they come in a manual? I'm too couch locked on bourbon to be arsed to work it out right now............either way I have a TD04-13g available if you need one. I will check condition tomorrow if you need me to.

It took a lot of single eye spell checking to get this post right , so I thik id eserve some pointd for effort................<-----------I lost concern for that itb

Bit of a tool, and owner of "The Turdis" - Hervey Bay

SIR

SIR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

15g? RVR autos run a TD04-13g as far as I know, maybe I'm wrong. Are the manual SSGs a 15g? Do they come in a manual? I'm too couch locked on bourbon to be arsed to work it out right now............either way I have a TD04-13g available if you need one. I will check condition tomorrow if you need me to.

It took a lot of single eye spell checking to get this post right , so I thik id eserve some pointd for effort................<-----------I lost concern for that itb

Points given for effort :)

I thought they were all 15g but that might just be a SSG thing,  any chance of posting the numbers and I can verify?

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
No worries mate..your welcome.
  • SIR likes this
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...

SIR

SIR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
Evo-gsr. I haven't called your mate yet, i was messing around with tbe stock manifold and I might be able to make it work. Waiting on a turbo to double check.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
Fair enough..you could at least acknowledge the help that I offered was what I was getting at.

blackvr

blackvr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
I have a TD05-15g turbo here at Holden Hill, and a TD04-13G

SIR

SIR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I have a TD05-15g turbo here at Holden Hill, and a TD04-13G

Can you please PM me your contact details and I will call to discuss.
Thanks

Casey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users