Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vehicle: MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION I (1993)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

junior4

junior4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationVermont 3133
Name: MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION I (1993)
Date Added: 07 June 2015 - 03:52 PM
Owner: junior4
Short Description: This car was imported from Japan as a personal import 15 years ago by an older gentleman that collected cars. He had the car until I purchased it 2 months ago. It is perfectly straight, the paint is original, has never been resprayed. He spent quite a lot of money on the vehicle having 43mm Ohlins Shocks fitted that have 22 adjustment settings. It has a genuine Ralliart Expansion Chamber, Ralliart Quickshifter & a 3.5 Inch Ralliart Group A Exhaust. I have changed the wheels from 17" to 18" & had the wheels powder coated all white to match the car.

View Vehicle

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Can you post pics of this expansion chamber you mention??
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Cranked

Cranked

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • LocationWollongong
Like a power bomb on the ktm 450?
GSR Lancer- JE-73-VO, 11.701@125mph, 1.79 60" and getting faster. No:3 conrod now orbiting the moon.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Must be...never heard of them on a car...which is why I asked for pics.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

junior4

junior4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationVermont 3133

I apologise, What I meant to say was "Ralliart Exhaust Manifold" I've been working on motorbikes all day, got confused & wrote "Expansion Chamber" My Bad.

Andy007

Andy007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationToowoomba

Car looks mint

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users