Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Missing Person - car found in Wollongong Oct2014

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

One of my mate's best friends has been missing since Oct 2014, his car was found in Wollongong but there has been no trace of him.

http://www.theage.co...214-13bh2r.html

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Im in Wollongong....Havent seen him around the traps.
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Cranked

Cranked

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • LocationWollongong
Ummm there was a body found in a car in Warrawong last week, but I haven't heard anything else about it. Only heard it in passing conversation on the radio. Jamie?
GSR Lancer- JE-73-VO, 11.701@125mph, 1.79 60" and getting faster. No:3 conrod now orbiting the moon.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Didnt hear that man....was off the planet last week....not sure?
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

ENGINR

ENGINR

Wannabe Racer

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

My mate's been really affected by his friend's disappearance, they've been best mates since they were kids.  I figured the more people out there who knew about him the better the chance of somebody possibly recognising or knowing him and some sort of news/closure could be given to his friends and family.

"I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about." - Peter Griffin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users