Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aftermarket Front Crossmember

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Galantman

Galantman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationLaunceston, Tasmania

hi guys, just wondering if there is anybody in AUS making similar cossmembers to the Bulfab ones http://bulfab.com/bf...rossmember.html

just looking for extra clearance for turbo/ intercooler pipework around the alloy radiator and hopefully remove the factory bulky front roll stopper.

any solutions welcome, its about $500 delivered from the states for the Bulfab setup.

vr4_evopwr

vr4_evopwr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
I bought from bullfab nice work and fast postage. I'd go just the 1 piece if price was a issue

Galantman

Galantman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationLaunceston, Tasmania

thanks for the heads up. I'll go the 3 piece to tie it all together, the bracing must be there for a reason from factory

vr4_evopwr

vr4_evopwr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Yes I looked into cutting and modding the stock braces to work with the kit I got as the alloy sump I was goin to use hung to low and fouled on braces.

VR42LT

VR42LT

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
Good luck buying bulfab! Ive emailed heaps over the last few months with no reply. Let us know how you go.

vr4_evopwr

vr4_evopwr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Good luck buying bulfab! Ive emailed heaps over the last few months with no reply. Let us know how you go.

That's a shame.. maybe try getting him on the forums?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users