Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

datalogger

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Locationwestern australia

Im looking at getting the 1glink dataloggers , im just curious if anybody has used one here ?

Im wanting to use it with my 89 jspec , or if anybody has a good local source that can match 1glinks price id prefer to buy aussie

razza

razza

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationChristchurch, New Zealand

You can make a simple cable to do datalogging on your laptop (or a palm pilot, but the laptop is much better). You do need a facelift ECU though. It wont work on a 1989 dual board ECU.

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
All sorted , purchased a palm setup from jamo.
I do have one but its old and runs on batteries and everytime they go flat mmcd needs to be reloaded.

The one from jamo has in car charging , its mainly so i can monitor knock and what not .

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

You can only datalog with a single board ECU!

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
Its definatly single board eprom , logged it many times before and tuned it via osterich

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users