Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Aus vs jspec hub question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LumpyVR4

LumpyVR4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationSydney
My front left hub is not happy. The bearing seat is stuffed and I need to replace it. (Had the bearings done and the mechanic reported they had been done before and that side was butchered and he wasn't sure how long it would last) Are the aus and jspec the same with regard to this part? I don't want to pull apart my front corner and find the jspec doesn't fit or is missing the abs ring or something. Also in my mind I am thinking I need to get hold of the whole assembly that bolts to the strut and steering etc. Am I right?

ECM Link, 399 MAF, 560cc injectors, 270 cams, TD05-20G @22psi, 3" dump, full 3" mandrel exhaust, intercooler, Fidanza alloy flywheel, 4 bolt LSD, EVO IV brakes, Strut braces, coil overs and sway bars.

doommachine

doommachine

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationAdelaide SA

ASA confirms the knuckle is the same on  all galants, but the hub is a different part number between ABS and non ABS models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users