Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Weekend 4G63 (Update)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

Grumpy old man from the school of hard knocks

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Locationsouthside of perth WA
Could arrange for viewing of the car. While I'm away but you would need to pm me.

BRIAN
Black evo 1 full road rego and done properly/legally

I have heaps of parts...but never the one I need.

Evolese92

Evolese92

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationPerth
The vr4 Crocker is talking about was sold.

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • Locationwestern australia

why buy one 4g63 when you can buy 2 4g93 gsrs ???http://www.gumtree.c...bo-s/1049502322

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMandurah, Western Australia
Ok Girls and Boys. I ended up buying VR42LTs old car last night. Aspec 92 VR4 Jap Bumpers. Anyone point me to a workshop that can give her a good tune up?? Hopefully have her at a new ride high and some new shoes on her next week sometime.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR - 2006 Proton Jumbck GLi - 2015 Volkswagen Golf R Wagon

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts
Yay another vr4 owner !!!

Geo&Kez

Geo&Kez

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts
  • LocationPerth

I can build what every 4g63 you want me to wild from parts I already have That would take awhile tho. At least 10 weeks

So with the OP now sorted, does this free you up to build me a targa motor B?
I HATE BEING BIPOLAR........IT'S AWESOME!!

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
New Wheels on it today. Suspension next weekend. :)) And then a tune and I think I'm good. I'll start a build thread and get some pics up soon.

1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - 1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR - 2006 Proton Jumbck GLi - 2015 Volkswagen Golf R Wagon

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

is it running ecmlink ? I cant remember what Wade did to it , im sure it had a freshen up about 80k ago. If you are chasing any trim parts or any other stuff let me know ive got alot of vr4 stuff , interior and body plus a spare 20g turbo.

fair bit of engine gear too.

congrats on ya buy

VR42LT

VR42LT

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
Good honest car mate well done on the purchase if you need any help with just let me know ill find the engine build on it and post it in my old thread over on galantvr4.org.au then lock the thread so people dont think its mine. Get that build thread going ;)

BMGTZ

BMGTZ

Grumpy old man from the school of hard knocks

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Locationsouthside of perth WA

So with the OP now sorted, does this free you up to build me a targa motor B?

Maybe.....but

BRIAN
Black evo 1 full road rego and done properly/legally

I have heaps of parts...but never the one I need.

VR42LT

VR42LT

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
Pics

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
I'll get some up on Monday when I start the build thread :D. Got new shocks and springs on the way. All belts and fluids on Tuesday.

I was checking out your build Wade.
Holly Molly!!! Love to see that in the flesh!!!

croket

croket

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Wades build is a a damn nice build thats for sure , cant wait till it lands over here

strooby D

strooby D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Locationperth

Hey croket

Do you have any more info on the e38a??

A contact number for the seller??

Hey strooby D

Yeah I seen it up on Gumtree. If you change your mined anytime soon let me know.

i know you already got galant but just letting you know that i changed my mind ;)

so if anyone wants a nice project evo 3 in a gsr shell hit me up, just a few little things to do & its ready to licence

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

i know you already got galant but just letting you know that i changed my mind ;)

so if anyone wants a nice project evo 3 in a gsr shell hit me up, just a few little things to do & its ready to licence

Could be keen still Just depending on Price and What's left to do.

strooby D

strooby D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Locationperth

i've just chucked it back on bumtree, that price includes moran tax, i'll take $7k pics & more info here:

http://www.gumtree.c...vo-3/1053681354

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Ok cool, I'm glad you posted up. I was going to have a look at a RVR for a new daily

and put my Sigma to rest. But a VR4 sounds like a more fun daily and your GSR for weekends hahahaha

VR42LT

VR42LT

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
How is the vr4 going mate im still waiting on pics ;)

strooby D

strooby D

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Locationperth

let me know if you want to come check it out, i'm out joondalup way, someones just called & wants to check it out this weekend, I missed the call & just called him back, was that you?

RS463

RS463

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
Hey Strooby, Narh wasn't me calling. If I get some free time next week, I'll give you a call and come round and have a look.

Hey Wade, yeah it's going good, Clutch went out the other day. So just got it of the road at the moment, going to get a Cushion Button put in and the new suspension arrived on Wednesday so get that done as well. Yeah bit slack on starting a build Thred hahaha. Try and get one started in a few days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users