Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gearbox and transfer

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

theserbian1

theserbian1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Hi every one

Not sure if im asking this question in the right section, but need a bit of help.

Anyone here got any work done by "diff and gearbox industries" at Newmarket ( brisbane )...??

My gearbox and transfer needs a rebuild, and i just dont know if I should use this place, as everyone alse that ive spoken to is rather busy, or will take weeks before able to do anything...!!

Gearbox and transfer are out of a vr4 evo-0,

Any advise will be greatly appriciated..!
:-)
Thanks

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

You need advice from brisvr4.

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
I'm too busy to help him Mo.
Already talked to him.
I've never heard of them though.
I told him that if he gets the parts I could do the job in a couple of weeks for him. But if that doesn't work that's ok.

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

theserbian1

theserbian1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Already talked to him.
I told him that if he gets the parts I could do the job in a couple of weeks for him. But if that doesn't work that's ok.

Hey buddy

That will work fine, in couple of weeks..!!

There is a little problem, someone was telling me that my clutch or cilinder maybe are busted, and my box could be fine...??
I dont know if that makes any sence, but makes me think ordering all these parts, and than maybe not needing them...???

Brisvr4 i wait fir you when you free, as maybe before i order parts, you may want to inspect the box first..?.

theserbian1

theserbian1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Tim, one way or the other i will wait for you when you git some spare time, anyway..!!

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • LocationThe home of unemployed bogans - Hervey bay,

Double post on this thread!

Anyway, I've had a diff done there. Honest guys, know their stuff, LSD diff was perfect after they reconditioned it

Bit of a tool, and owner of "The Turdis" - Hervey Bay

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Already talked to him.

I know you're busy that's why I haven't asked you to rebuild mine :P
I thought you might be able to suggest a place though.

Doesn't that place in Nundah do gearboxes as well?

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
Bobby, have you taken the box out yet? If not we can meet up on Saturday and I can work out what's wrong with it mate.

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

theserbian1

theserbian1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Bobby, have you taken the box out yet? If not we can meet up on Saturday and I can work out what's wrong with it mate.

Oh, yes i did..we pulled the box out yestrday..!

theserbian1

theserbian1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Double post on this thread!

Anyway, I've had a diff done there. Honest guys, know their stuff, LSD diff was perfect after they reconditioned it

Sorry about the double post, my ipad playing up

Ok thats good to know..!
I will wait for Tim, but is good to know about these people doing good job...!
;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users