Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Brisbane Meet-Up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW

Pffft the guys a shit talker.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
Im sure he is not suggesting they will form a vigilante and throw pitch forks at any cars with a hole in the muffler. Is he?
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

Dean_Vr4

Dean_Vr4

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationSunshine Coast
^^^Im keen for that :)

1991 aspec Vr4 - RS Vr4 4g63 - td05 16g - 510 injectors- haltech ps1000 pnp - walbro 400 pump - custom exhaust manifold - hotbits coilovers - alot to come :P

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts

Jack....he suggested something similar..he's obviously intimidated old mate Hubner.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast

bah not so much. i've dealt with far worse like being strangled by my own seat-belt in the taxi. now i know why i legally don't have to wear it with passengers in the car.

i just find it's best not to antagonize people i'd like to think we are enthusiasts here not hoons and going up nebo simply to anoy someone who posted here is exactly what hoons would do

yes it's me KHUBNER

turbovr4

turbovr4

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • LocationAspley Qld

I will go, it will be great to meet up, but I won't be doing anything stupid in the MG. Driving that car at night has headlights like two candles in them, And the motor might be 1990 but the rest of the car is 1962, you know, lifts a wheel around camber corners and gets airborne on big bumps. I scare a few people(and myself) when the drivers door pops open on a fast bumpy corner, no antiburst door latches on this car.

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Lol Trent candle headlights :P

I like it how people decide to vote on the date AFTER I've set it :P
For those who miss out on this one, don't worry, there'll be another sometime in the next decade surely. :lol:

So what is the consensus of joining the evo crew? Nay / yay? Keep it a T4G thing?
If we can melt a plan together with evo club, we might meet in the evening around 6pm and I'll ask Troy if we can bother him for dinner and afterwards we can join up with what's left of the evo's.
Otherwise we'll probs do a daytime meet, more focused on driving.

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Guys, meet up will start at 6PM on the southside and we'll rendezvous with the evo guys for a drive after dinner.
I need to know solid numbers so I can book appropriate numbers at the restaurant. Another member (and friend) owns it and I don't want to waste possible revenue with false numbers as it's quite a popular place on Saturday night I'm told.

Given the recent activity, I'm not sure who else could be reading these pages. So if you are coming, please PM me for details. 

I've sent texts to the people for whom I have their numbers.

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Is this a Mitsu only cruise?

1991 CB Lancer GSR. Fully restored. Forged vr4 motor. FP Manifold. 20g. 38mm Tial wastegate. 3" Punishment Racing dumpipe. FIC 950cc. Ecmlink.  Koni inserts coilovers. Evo 4 brake setup. Sprint 15' Harts racing. 280 cams. 4g61 inlet. Evo 8 Throttle body. 

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

One or two Nissans will be there Johno. If you want to invite a friend, feel free. Actually, you should invite Tim!
Just let me know how many to book for dinner by Thursday if possible.

xjokux

xjokux

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationBrisbane

Do you know where we are going yet?

1991 CB Lancer GSR. Fully restored. Forged vr4 motor. FP Manifold. 20g. 38mm Tial wastegate. 3" Punishment Racing dumpipe. FIC 950cc. Ecmlink.  Koni inserts coilovers. Evo 4 brake setup. Sprint 15' Harts racing. 280 cams. 4g61 inlet. Evo 8 Throttle body. 

1995 SSG RVR
2014 ASX Diesel 4WD

Benzo4gT

Benzo4gT

Operator

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • LocationThe home of unemployed bogans - Hervey bay,

Is anyone from my part of the world heading down? I can get to Gympie easily enough and will give a fuel donation and a free Mariah Carey CD :P :lol: 

Bit of a tool, and owner of "The Turdis" - Hervey Bay

Bryce

Bryce

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationFernvale, QLD

Is anyone from my part of the world heading down? I can get to Gympie easily enough and will give a fuel donation and a free Mariah Carey CD :P :lol:

Im not sorry Ben. Leave for work tomorrow

4G63t Satria. Should be good.... ish.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts

With that second part of the offer I think you have fucked your chances of getting a ride!!

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Is the RVR still in bits Ben?

White Knight

White Knight

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationGympie
That sucks Bryce, fifo.... Ben, you can keep the cd, I like to sing opera while I drive anyway, lol. Pm me and we could work something out I'm sure. Cheers.

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Hey guys, for those coming from the north (idk how many?) ozyvr4 is happy to meet up at Nudgee shell servo and lead you down to the meet point together?

So you'd wanna get there around 5 for a 5:20 leave.
1097 Nudgee Road, Banyo QLD 4014, Australia

rob323

rob323

Don't drive it, RALLY it!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,517 posts
  • LocationJoyner, Brisbane.
I was just thinking the other day that I should give my old girl a run down the drags. Its not registered atm so a cruise is out of the question.
Chrome hater No. 1.
Former owner of the pair of ass kicking boots for purchasers of cheap ebay chinese knock off turbos. - Ass kicking boots now for sale SOLD.

VR4 - the "Old Skool" evo!

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
Get a temp permit. Just for giggles
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

MDK87

MDK87

Hyundai's can't fly!!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
We'll have a drag night then as well, to keep you and Tim happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users