Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DONATIONS FOR GEORGE (AKA DOUGMO)

- - - - - Donation

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
I will be in the pits with a bottle of laxatives for race day.... every bit of weight reduction helps!

DOUGMO

DOUGMO

yoni lover

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,885 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
:thumbsup:

GENUINE CE9A evo2 gsr track car
all fabrication BJP AUTOMOTIVE
winton 1:27.4 /// sandown 1:21.5 /// phillip island 1:49.2 /// haunted hills 59.1
/// eastern creek 1:35.4 /// winton short 1:01.4

pad4g63

pad4g63

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationSydney
I can't donate to this worthy cause with money but if u run into any problems (not that u will) at wta I'm more then willing to help, I'm just down the road from Easter creek. Good luck and hope to see the mighty dougmo evo 2 at wta.

MrConsistent

MrConsistent

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCanberra
$100 closer to your dreams mate :thumbsup: thanks for your help with parts for my projects :P
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

DOUGMO

DOUGMO

yoni lover

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,885 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
cheers mate, and thanks to everyone that has helped out here, very touching to say the least.

GENUINE CE9A evo2 gsr track car
all fabrication BJP AUTOMOTIVE
winton 1:27.4 /// sandown 1:21.5 /// phillip island 1:49.2 /// haunted hills 59.1
/// eastern creek 1:35.4 /// winton short 1:01.4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users