Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Meet and greet at Diegos Cantina 8pm Wed night 20/3/2013

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationLogan, Brisbane
** Secret mens business **

As some of you know I'm a bit of a car enthusiast, and a few friends and I are meeting up at Diego's tonight at around 8pm. to check out each othesr CARs - Now this isn't a big car show nor sporting event, But if you would like to come and show off your pride and joy (ie car or bike) you are welcome to come along.

If you would like somethiing to eat, come a little earlier as the Diegos Kitchen will be open until 8pm (yes I will have to cook if it gets busy)

So if you have a nice hot rod, classic, or fast N frustrated (like mine) and wish to stop in and have a chat and look at some cars with some like minded guys & gals. Come to
Diego's tonight at 8pm at 44 Bryants Rd Loganholme.

I have not organised any show cars/race cars so it is up to you to supply the eye candy.

There is plenty of parking up the back!

BUT be aware if you decide to do something stupid .. the centre does have security cameras everywhere .. and I will give your details to the police.

I hope to see a few of you there!

messages can be left on the Serranos Mexican Cantina Beenleigh facebook page
GOD = An imaginary friend for grown-ups!
Aussie GSR CC Lancer - stroked to 2.4ltr - 275kws low boost, std fuel no cheating!
Now fitted with some serious AP 4pot 330mm stoppers!
Also proud owner of some nice new ARSE KICKING BOOTS - No FleaBAY crap!
on a lazy day 12.001 @ 117mph with way too much wheel spin

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationLogan, Brisbane
soft meet up was good - for a first time

2 x evo 6.5
1 by half breed GSR - EVO thing (mine)
1 x evo 3
1 x gsr
1 x RVR
1 x EVO 7
1 x V8 falcon ute
2 x commonhores

and a couple of dudes that cars were not on the road yet

So i'm going to make a FACEBOOK page for the logan/SEQ dudes just as a contact and when it's on next type of thing.
I'll pop the link here

and I dont expect people to eat at the restaurant all the time neither - but I'll do some special things on the days for them.
GOD = An imaginary friend for grown-ups!
Aussie GSR CC Lancer - stroked to 2.4ltr - 275kws low boost, std fuel no cheating!
Now fitted with some serious AP 4pot 330mm stoppers!
Also proud owner of some nice new ARSE KICKING BOOTS - No FleaBAY crap!
on a lazy day 12.001 @ 117mph with way too much wheel spin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users