Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Genuine Nike Air Max's, size 11 and 12 BNIB

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

Hey guys,

I have some 200% GENUINE and brand new Nike Air Max's for sale... getting rid of some doubles/triples so that I can make room for some new ones!! For guys that are new to the forums, I have been around since the start so am someone you can trust. I will also be listing these on ebay so if my 400+ feedback at 100% positive isn't enough then maybe you're better off getting these from overseas and pay more for them!!

First up I have some Nike Air Max Classic BW's in White/Grey. US Size 12. $90 + shipping

img3575t.jpg

img3590co.jpg

img3574u.jpg

Secondly I have some Nike Air Max Skylines in White/Red. It might be hard to tell in the pics, but the red is very similar to Infra Red like on air max 90's. US Size 11. $110 + shipping SOLD

And lastly there's some Air Max Faze in Black/Green. US Size 11. $100 + shipping

img3582t.jpg

img3593ze.jpg

img3597g.jpg

SHIPPING: A 3kg large express post satchel is $17. Alternatively you could pick them up for free from Coburg North, VIC. These are the only sizes I have, so don't bother asking if there's any others :)

Pm me here if you're keen

dre

Edited by CLuTZ, 01 March 2014 - 05:56 AM.

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Need these gone- brought the price down!!

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC

TTT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users