Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LN17UP gsr

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
Just a couple pics with the new rims on :)
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Hard to see the rims...what are they??
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
they are enkei rs evo i think, yea i know its abit hard to see but when i get the car back on the road ill take more photos in the day

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney
Originally Shannon's car then on sold to Dave Milo where all the main mod's were done to it engine wise was stolen twice from Dave he then flicked it on after buying a Mirage with a E6 sedan front and 63T engine conversion.

Both Shannon & dave really looked after their cars as for what happened after they sold it who knows.

All engine and maintenance work was done by Meek Auto. (Should be chipped and tuned by Dave Milo) is it still is bonus :)

Its a very nice ride hope its still in the same mechanical condition when I was last in it was a weapon and really clean.
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

EVL20T

EVL20T

AWD 4G63T POWAH!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Oh so this was Daves car, he told me about it but didn't know it was that car
------------ 4GTUNER STICKERS - CLICK HERE ------------

EVL20T3_zps8f8e63a1.png
------------------------- 4G63T AWD COUPE -------------------------
----------------------- WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET -----------------------

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
yea I've been told about the first few owners and how much time effort and money was put in the car, but the guy I got it off just didn't care, most of the things I've done to the car was fixing his f**k ups, I keep saying I'm going to sell the car but when I drive it I cant bring my self to it, I've got someone interested looking at it on Sunday but I may have to turn him away!

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
Posted Image

evopwr

evopwr

[DIY]

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Man that looks so f*kn tough! LOVE THE RIMS & tyres with white letters (whatever it's called) - did you do that yourself?

I agree with previous posts, keep the E2 FB, everything on the car is pretty much perfect.. I would colour-match the bonnet grilles but that's a personal taste I guess!

I think you should get a roll cage to finish off the look =)
---

4G63t, AWD, Widebody

Posted Image

---

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
keep it Rocco....its too good to sell.

[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...

clone

clone

self employed bum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts
  • LocationTownsville
what were you asking for when you were going to sell it?

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney

yea i want to get diffrent rims and maybe evo 3 front bar and spolier aswell as an aftermarket computer or maybe a ecmlink.

You'd be pissing extra money down the drain buying and installing a after market ecu, if its still got the chipped and bayed ecu in it and you want to get it retuned hit me up in a pm and I'll give you Dave Milo's number, Dave's has become a really good Mitsu tuner and I'm sure he would love to do a re tune on it knowing the new owner actually treats it with the respect it's due.

yea I've been told about the first few owners and how much time effort and money was put in the car, but the guy I got it off just didn't care, most of the things I've done to the car was fixing his f**k ups, I keep saying I'm going to sell the car but when I drive it I cant bring my self to it, I've got someone interested looking at it on Sunday but I may have to turn him away!

Eay come easy go, I'm relly not sure why owners do this buy a car fix all the ex owners fuck up's and then sell it.

This one's a keeper BIGTIME unless it doesn't really mean that much to you and some Prawn offers you too much to refuse then its your car do what you want.

Its just good to see it back into good hands again.
PN: I still speak to both the old owners of this car they're good mates, Love it one of the better modded GSR's around Sydney.
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
I honestly don't think I can sell it, driving the thing is so fun and its effin fast! I don't think im gonna change the front bar or anything anymore ive grown to like it over the 3. thanks for the compliments guys and a roll cage may come if I end up tracking the car :)

EVL20T

EVL20T

AWD 4G63T POWAH!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
I can vouch for Dave Milo also, he tuned my mates green GSR with excellent results, improved the fuel efficiency from 300klm a tank to 450klm

EVL20T3_zps8f8e63a1.png

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
I really like the front bar. Much nicer than the e3 bar. Imo.
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

Adrian

Adrian

Advanced Member

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
I like the white marking on the tyres too. Sets off the dark rims. Kinda reminds me of old school tough looking Bridgestone eagers. Did you do that yourself??

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
you can buy the pens to do it on ebay...

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.co...id=350805329504

EVL20T

EVL20T

AWD 4G63T POWAH!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationNewcastle

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.co...id=350805329504

I bought some 2 weeks ago :D

5 whites, 1 red and a black (correction pen)

EVL20T3_zps8f8e63a1.png

romeo

romeo

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • LocationLiverpool NSW
damn that's cheap I bought the ones from autobarn and I think they are $6-$7 each. Im thinking about selling the gsr again ive found a project that caught my eye so im thinking long and hard on what to do.

EVL20T

EVL20T

AWD 4G63T POWAH!

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
What project?? better be some nice muscle and not some Nissan/toyota drift crap lol

EVL20T3_zps8f8e63a1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users