Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New 4GTuner Sponsor - Extreme Project World

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

robtom

robtom

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 301 posts
  • LocationToronto
On behalf of all 4GTuner members I would like to welcome Extreme Project World as a new sponsor.

We are a new store located in Sydney . Currently we only sell our products , but soon we will have also our own workshop to do also installations .
My name is James and I am the owner of Extreme Project World .
We import the following products as main dealers :
Clutch Masters , Ralco RZ , Nology , Cat Cams , Touge Speed Automotive , AFI Turbo .
We are on discussion with some more companies to become their dealer here in Australia .
We also import the following :
Wiseco , Cp Pistons, Je Pistons, Diamond Racing Pistons, K1 Technologies , Molnar Industries (which is formed by the former CEO of K1 Tech , Tom Molnar)Cometic,ARP,Mishimoto,Cusco,Ferrea,HKS,Deat schWerks,SFS Hoses,Samco,Cosworth,AP Racing , StopTech and many more .

We also do custom parts like : custom rods , pistons , crankshafts , intake plenums , etc.

See this post for contact details and more information:

http://www.4gtuner.c...2-introduction/

Please support the sponsors that support your forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users