Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Small spray paint job SE Melb

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

dakiller

dakiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
I need to paint the front trim on my VR4, the one between the headlights and bumper. I put mine into a towball and picked up another panel but not the right colour.

Looking for a place in the SE Melboure to paint it, or whether it is worth DIY'ing. I got access to a spraygun and have done some spraypainting before, but nothing automotive, only timber furniture.

The rest of my paintjob isn't the most flash thing but nothing that requires work, so I'm not interested in getting this panel to look 100% mickey mouse here either

Really what I need is a rough idea of price to get it sprayed and where V's the cost of the paint, where <500ml is all I need for the job.

vr4_evopwr

vr4_evopwr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBrisbane
Ricky at Mazbitz panel and paint in Thomastown Melbourne did my front grill... Very well priced I did supply him the paint tho but he did a awesome job.

bazeng

bazeng

Gday maaaate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,899 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
PM Kaotik on this forum.
He also owns a VR4 and is a painter.

Does paint related works on my cars.

evolutionary

evolutionary

WHT-WPN

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Pm'd 😉

dakiller

dakiller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
Thanks for the help everyone.

I ended up going to the local paint store and they mixed up a rattle can for me, plus a can of clear coat for $50 all up. I figured how bad can it be, and it it does turn out to be terrible then I'm only down $50 and I'll get a pro to do it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users