Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

4G63 RVR Sensor Wiring Diagrams

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rumbuck

Rumbuck

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationDarwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Hey guys,

Well, turns out we DID have an RVR donk...

...And turns out we CAN'T find an RVR loom anywhere in Australia...

...Or an ECU...

So instead going to go with a Link Storm ECU + Dyno Tune once she gets to the Territory and back to me (*happiness*)

However, as the Auto Sparky has never done something of this massivness (He has the skills, not the experience, his shop does UHF Radios, Stereos and Spotlights mainly) I would please to be asking the plug diagrams that go into each sensor. He said he could figure some of them out (The basically on-off ones) but it would save him a lot of time (and thus me money) to have the diagrams for it.

Also, he only has some plugs for these sensors, where would be a good place for him to get plugs that fit an OEM Mitsy sensor??

-Rumbuck

I'm a circle workin', bonnett surfin', tail gaitin', pig chasin', rum skullin', piss cuttin', ute stackin', whip crackin',
have a hoot, lose ya boot, hit the floor, get a score, grab a cup, bundy up, B&S Warrior.

Braydan Dan Moyo is proven stupid and maybe gay

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
check this link
http://122.148.77.132/4gt-manuals/

Edited by khubner1, 08 June 2012 - 07:36 AM.

yes it's me KHUBNER

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
You will not get plugs unless you get a loom.

I have mentioned to you before, get a sonata sensors and loom and ecu and wire it in. I am sure you can adapt from the sonata/1g style afm to your rvr/evo/Gsr afm.

The only bit I don't know, is can you put a evo style cas into the rvr head.

Calling rob evooox do you know?

Or rumbuck, post a pic of the gearbox end of the head on intake side.
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

brisvr4

brisvr4

• Moderators
  • 4,486 posts
  • LocationBrisbane - Southside
There's an rvr being parted out in the classifieds section. It will haeverything that you need and it's in Brisbane.

Tim
Dsmlink V3 + E85 :drool: 11.37 @ 131.46 ... still more in her

Remember Kids... Google does not equal research!

Magnus
How much time do you spend in a parking lot with your performance car? If you do a lot of parking lot driving, and hang out in parking lots, chances are you are a ricer, go home and read import tuner. If you’re complaining about noise you should not be modifying your car. You should also consider no longer being a man, please hand in your genitals at the door.

JETGSR

JETGSR

CAPTAIN BURRITO!

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • LocationLogan, Brisbane
I have that rvr what do you need. ?

GOD = An imaginary friend for grown-ups!
Aussie GSR CC Lancer - stroked to 2.4ltr - 275kws low boost, std fuel no cheating!
Now fitted with some serious AP 4pot 330mm stoppers!
Also proud owner of some nice new ARSE KICKING BOOTS - No FleaBAY crap!
on a lazy day 12.001 @ 117mph with way too much wheel spin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users