Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TME ECU

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Clive

Clive

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationHeathmont Victoria
I've got a TME ECU here that I want to put in my GSR and looking at it it's "almost" identical to a CE coupe ECU that I want to refit to my turbo coupe so I can flash it as the GSR ECU isn't flashable.
So, I wondering if anyone can post a photo of the inside of a sedan CE ECU both sides (or lend me one) so I can evaluate the differences.
I'm hoping that the only shortcomings of the coupe ECU is around the air-con blower motor connections and I can mod it.
Cheers,

TMAK

TMAK

Formerly known as FRONTN

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationHillside, Victoria
I've got a TME (Car) and a CE coupe (1.8glxi) here but no TME ecu (sold it and I'm using an Evo 8 ecu). I should be able to take a pic this weekend for you.

Seeing your other posts I think you might be on to something here...
Clive, you don't happen to be mistermidget on evooz?

Edited by TMAK, 06 May 2011 - 01:05 PM.

TMAK - JDM Evo 6.5 TME White with stripes - burnzytuned
|MAP shortblock 2.4LR 10.5:1CR|MAP EF3|GSC S2|Ohlins coilovers|Cusco|Endless|Meek|Turbosmart|Spoolin Up|Bosch 2000|Walbro 400|Zeitronix|GM|Kumho|Stock ported intake and exhaust manifolds|
366kws (vdr) @ 2.1bar
Old setup: 280kws (vdr) @ 24psi 11.684@119.75

Previously owned the FRONTN Cordia.

Clive

Clive

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I've got a TME (Car) and a CE coupe (1.8glxi) here but no TME ecu (sold it and I'm using an Evo 8 ecu). I should be able to take a pic this weekend for you.

Seeing your other posts I think you might be on to something here...
Clive, you don't happen to be mistermidget on evooz?

Yep, that's me mistamidget.
I sign on with mistamidget but must have answered a question wrong somewhere :-)
Thanks for the offer Tim. I've got a 4g93t CE coupe as well as a CE GSR and an EVO VI so I have done quite a bit of ECU swapping.
I'm needing a CE sedan (4 door) ECU to check as I think the fan wiring is different.

TMAK

TMAK

Formerly known as FRONTN

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts
  • LocationHillside, Victoria
Oh so it has to be from a 4 door? Coz our coupe is a 1.8glxi. I guess I can't help then...
TMAK - JDM Evo 6.5 TME White with stripes - burnzytuned
|MAP shortblock 2.4LR 10.5:1CR|MAP EF3|GSC S2|Ohlins coilovers|Cusco|Endless|Meek|Turbosmart|Spoolin Up|Bosch 2000|Walbro 400|Zeitronix|GM|Kumho|Stock ported intake and exhaust manifolds|
366kws (vdr) @ 2.1bar
Old setup: 280kws (vdr) @ 24psi 11.684@119.75

Previously owned the FRONTN Cordia.

Clive

Clive

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Oh so it has to be from a 4 door? Coz our coupe is a 1.8glxi. I guess I can't help then...

Yep, four door. The coupe has two fans on the engine side of the radiator from what I remember but the sedan has one on each side.
Thanks for the offer tho'
Cheers,

PS anyone have a sedan ECU I can look at?

Edited by Clive, 09 May 2011 - 12:31 PM.

evofan

evofan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDublin
if the ecu is a plastic case ecu it can be tuned fairly easy, i am still unsure on what a CE gsr is as we dont have them over here we only have a CD5A and a CM5A

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
a CE GSR is a CM5A
4G93T No More

evofan

evofan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDublin

a CE GSR is a CM5A

cool thanks mate, if thats the case the CM5A/CE would have came with two different ecu boards the metal case cant be touched but ive written the definition file to edit the plastic case ecu's id be happy to help you or your tuner if you need it

InZan3

InZan3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Need a CM5A XML File for 4G93T Plastic Case ECU anyone can Help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users