Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

what tunes you got playing ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

AnmanIndustries

AnmanIndustries

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationVictoria

I never watch TV, as you said if i wanted to watch something i'd just download it and watch, least i get to use up my 200gb limit lol

That plus my 2 lil children have overtaken the TV with shows like Cars, Thomas Tank, Spongebob... i think i know every episode to date!!

No need for News during after work rest time, i do that during work time on News.com or read whats happening on the life of facebook

For ex. yesterday i seen a wall that used to have art on it. Now it has cocks

camperdownwall.jpg

I am a little jealous. I only have 30gb these days. Cost of moving to somewhere where the fastest internet connection is ADSL 1.

I laughed so damn hard at that. Like out loud at work. I love it. I approve 100 fold. Id even say... ONE MILLION FOLD... I would fold this so many times that the fabric of space would collapse in itself and we would all be destroyed. And when we are dead and in heaven, or in hell in some cases, we can all have a laugh about how a dick joke destroyed the universe.

I am currently listening to The Old Barge - Manticora. If you are a metal fan, download it. Dont listen to it on youtube, because I could only fine live versions and they all suck. Another reason concerts suck. Its a gamble.

jack be nimble

jack be nimble

master of none

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,299 posts
  • Locationperth sor. 20 mins from brians place
Bet you cant get even to 10 fold
4g93t jumbuck conversion. PRANGED 18/3/12, CHECK MY MEMBER RIDES Page 11. no serious human injuries.
ON THE ENGINE STAND. g4cs 2.4l + Gt35r. PLUS: auto conversion + Awd coming.
thanks for parts and help: BMGTZ, EVOCPE, cwolf, Benozi, Jamo-GSR, 1JUM2NV, RXVII..much appreciated, cheers guys.
Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. —Enzo Ferrari
REMEMBER: you cant polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

AnmanIndustries

AnmanIndustries

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationVictoria

I am purposely not trying. Gambling is wrong.

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Drugs are bad hmmkay....
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users