Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gready Emanage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

klrgsr

klrgsr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCairns
Hey all i've just came across a Gready Emanage for my GSR. i haven't got any maps for me to play with, if anyone can help that would great or send me in the right direction Cheers

Lister

Lister

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • LocationHobart
Don't bother with it, they're a prick to use, and the gains are minimal at best.

klrgsr

klrgsr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCairns

Don't bother with it, they're a prick to use, and the gains are minimal at best.

cheers but i already brought it. i found out today you don't need base maps with it so i'll just play with it.

klrgsr

klrgsr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCairns

cheers but i already brought it. i found out today you don't need base maps with it so i'll just play with it.

Aussie Babsy

Aussie Babsy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationAdelaide
i would have thorght somthing like a DSM link (now ECM link) would me the first move for our cars
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users