Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WTF is with the admin team

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

brettu26

brettu26

NZJDM'er

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • LocationLyndhurst, VIC
Awesome Jase! im pretty sure we mostly all can appreciate the effort you all put in. :thumbsup:

However, I also empathise with all the above concerns. I guess its a risk we take to when we want to share our pride & joy

jase

jase

Ye Olde Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,337,374 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, SA

Awesome Jase! im pretty sure we mostly all can appreciate the effort you all put in. :thumbsup:

However, I also empathise with all the above concerns. I guess its a risk we take to when we want to share our pride & joy

Indeed it is!

I just don't want to see the guys with a false sense of security.

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Just wanted to add:
The email was sent to you all first before proceeding, i hope you can see by this that we understand it is a concern for some of you.
None of your threads have been "deleted" but more so "archived" and can be restored at any time.
If you dont want your thread public, then fine! Also please understand that it is hard to please everyone.
Jase has outlined the main reasons behind the change.
For those of you who believe theres info in your threads you dont want to be public, by all means start a new one in the members ride section and choose yourself what you want other to see.
4G93T No More

Missile

Missile

Member No. 00004

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA
I would voice my opinion, but I am too scared of the negative rep :D

Current projects: Mitsubishi ca5a/ce9a awd hybrid
Daily Rip: CE9A Evo II

www.cardomain.com/id/m1ssile

Built not Bought

peasoup

peasoup

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

i got the pm from dean too... i for the same as you Justin, i told them that i did not want my car published either.
oh wells cant please everyone!

Jon

Me too, I have no desire to have my car publicly available. The admin sent me a PM, not sure why the thread was started with such anger :blink:

Edited by peasoup, 10 August 2010 - 06:53 AM.

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
I dont understand what the fuss is about? Dean/Admin sent PM's to all those with cars in the Private Rides section clearly requesting your permission to move it to the PUBLIC RIDES section, if you wanted to.
If you didnt want it moved, the Admin team will put the thread away in another section of the forum so nobody can access it, totally out of public view. It can be retrieved by the thread owner anytime they want at a later date.
I understand the concerns of having your ride put up for public viewing, but you do have a choice and the Admin team respect your decision. It would NEVER be their intent to display your PRIVATE ride against your permission.
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users