Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Big Day Out 2010

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Playing Times for the BDO have been released!

Who's Going? :lol:

Posted Image
4G93T No More

evo-gsr

evo-gsr

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,379 posts
  • LocationBuddhist Temple NSW
Not me!!...Fear Factory. Karnivool, Grinspoon and Rise Against would all be madness to see!! Oh well seen them all before so no big deal...You goin Dean??

I passed this year..not worth the effort and expense of the whole day..considering i would only watch the Bands above and have seen them all before at one stage or another(karnivool 3 times in the past 6 months!!)...
Way too many tools go these days too(people who cant handle their drugs/alchohol)...not like the old days!!!!
[qoute name="BMGTZ" post="331212" timestamp="1467451744"]I don't know anything ...
Trust in the master of taxis.... He will set you straight[/quote]

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Haha, fair points mate.
Yeh im heading down, even though its not really my taste in music.
But I know I'll enjoy myself.
Miami Horror, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Temper Traps will be good to see.
More Importantly, Girl Talk, Sam La More, then a 1hr and a half banger by Groove Armada to finish it off!
Cant Wait :D
4G93T No More

Skankyjoe

Skankyjoe

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • LocationIpswich, Qld
I used to go to BDO, always had the day planned out and who i wanted to see. Then i would wonder into the boiler room while waiting for the band i wanted to see, and got stuck in there for hours just listening and dancing. Happened every bloody year!
Glorified boost junkie. If at first you don't suceed, drink till you forget you tried.

ShaunEVO

ShaunEVO

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • LocationMelbourne S.E Suburbs
this year will be my first year! my gf always goes so im going with her and her friends although not crazy bout the lineup, i think good vibes would have been more my stlye

jackyboy

jackyboy

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationACT
This is actually the first year that I've been stoked enough with the lineup to go... Hitting up Sydney on Friday, should be killer!
92 Lancer GSR now featuring multicoloured panels - and still rockin the 4G93t

milkandoj

milkandoj

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationPerth
Im going in Perth. :thumbsup: Its surprisingly my first festival, My mates go all the time.

I was talking to my gf about it today....... She went and bought a ticket coz my mates gf (who takes 2 hours to get ready to go anywhere) invited her.

I said id rather she not come coz i dont want to have to worry about her or drag her through the crowd or find her if shes lost. shes 46kg!
I want to cut sick with my mates not have to worry about her. Pretty selfish but its a festival not a romantic dinner,

Edited by milkandoj, 18 January 2010 - 02:46 PM.

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Haha!
Yeh this is my first BDO aswell!
And like you guys, my mates are dragging me there too.
The line up actually looks pretty good.
Cant Wait!
4G93T No More

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Wahhhh! Its on Tomorrow!
Whats everyone's plans? Are people going early?
Wing-ing it or do you have set stage list?
This is my plan (In order of appearance):
Miami Horror>Lisa Mitchell>Karnivool>Kisschasy>Silent Disco>Temper Traps>Girl Talk>Midnight Juggernauts
Dizzee Rascal>Sam La More>Calvin Harris>Simian Mobile Disco>Muse>Groove Armada
Cant Wait!!!
4G93T No More

UDLOOZ

UDLOOZ

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationTownsville

Not me!!...Fear Factory. Karnivool, Grinspoon and Rise Against would all be madness to see!! Oh well seen them all before so no big deal...

Ive seen all of them except rise against and they are my favourite out of them all!! What are they like live??

Dean

Dean

• Moderators
  • 6,558 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Calvin Harris & Groove Armada FTMFW!!
4G93T No More

milkandoj

milkandoj

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationPerth

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
Calvin Harris & Groove Armada FTMFW!!

Yeah they were awesome!

Dizzy rascal was a bit of a downer tho. I was too far back and he just did typical rap stuff.
Way to typical rap for me.
Jumped up and down. crouched singing into the mic and kept switching sides when the other person did. I swear that all he did.
Is songs were shit live i though. I was so hanging to see him to.

karnivol were good.

Eskimo joe were good to.

Did ya see Girl Talk? That bloke was INSANE Jumping on his able. Pulled girls up on stage to dance. Had some random off his head bloke with a leaf blower shooting toilet paper into the crowd haha. Constantly show boating.

Im so pissed off at myeslf tho i got too maggot and missed jet, powderfinger, and muse. What a fucking looser i am.Spent over 300 on piss lol so it was a good effort. Will stay much straighter next time coz i mesed my day up haha

I just stayed at the dj area coz i figure out how to get piss in easily so had a plentiful supply.

Edited by milkandoj, 05 February 2010 - 12:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users