Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

4G93T workshop manual anyone got it ???

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_gti power_*

Guest_gti power_*
  • Guests
I looked everywere and i could not find noting, has anyone got a link or a pdf file of the 4G93T workshop manual NOT the non turbo one

Thanks in advance

Johnny.

Qik-1.8

Qik-1.8

Formally known as 347-dis

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts
  • LocationNorth Brisbane
i have been looking for ages myself mate

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
The question has been asked many times over the years but no one seems to have it, or if they do they're being tight asses and not sharing the wealth lol :)

We've all made do with the non turbo 4G93P DOHC manual (Proton GTi/M21) as its about 95% the same as the 4G93T. The same torque settings etc can be used across all the 4G93 DOHC engines. The only difference internally in the block is the oil squirters inside the GSR. As far as the rest of the block and head goes (apart from cams), the non turbo manual will give you much of the info you're after.

Sadly, it's either 95% or nothing at this stage :)
AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney
As rob stated their isnt a specific 1 book manual to my knowledge none were made just for the gsr, what a workshop use's is different supplements that suite that car and its similarity supps with other models Mirage/lancer/Asti/

I have shed loads of the work shop pdf's collected over the last decade and most times I can find what info I'm after but.......
it takes forever to go through them, I still need to sit down and spend time sorting them out in specific folders / models ie they are all on a separate Mitsu hard drive and some have generic file names

its a case of download everything, when ever a link is posted and go through it always and sort it out unlike me :thumbsup:

95% is good enough, with 99% headache to find it
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users