Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gt3076R turbo kit bolt-on (cp9a)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Onr3e

Onr3e

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
i have to buy a house so time to let go of my turbo setup (which i only just finished 2 weeks ago lol... fail)

will have more pics up, but left phone at home unfortunately

this bolts onto all evos except the older ce ones (i think), except it will need custom pipes. will lower price if turbo is for a non-cp since the pipes wont fit. for a cp this is a full kit bolton

item: Complete bolt-on garret GT3076R setup
condition: brand new, use for 200km.
Specs:
Garrett GT3076R 0.60A/R 6 blade front anti-surge housing (the good one, 7 blade 0.70A/R is the chat one) , 0.64A/R Rear internal gated
custom T3 heatwrapped steampipe manifold, garunteeed not to crack on ur ass (damn thick stampipe and welds)
custom 3" heatwrapped steampipe dump (plumbed back, not screamer), mated to a custom 3" frontpipe
custom lower and upper intercooler pipes.
custom 3" front pipe (if required)
custom intake which puts filter into front air dam (mushroom filter is located where the foglight is)

all plug and play, will come straight out of my car. didnt tune car, but untuned it made boost at 2600 and full boost (1.3bar) at 4100. tuned will be very quick spool. estimated to be about 250kwatw once tuned with NO cams (look to about 260kwatw with 264 cams and heaps more mid range or higher with 274 cams) also makes a crazy noise when gate cracks, even though its plumbed

remember this is internal gated, with 4" intake. keep in mind fp red turbos also use an internal gate . This internal gate is built to be used for a bigger turbo than this (gt35) so there wont be creep problems

price: $4000

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
'99 CP9A - GT30R-WG, 780CC inj, Zeta 3, wingless with lots of CF

Onr3e

Onr3e

• Members
  • PipPipPip