Welcome to 4GTuner
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application (CAPS replacement)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Liberoz

Liberoz

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts
  • LocationSydney

hey all.

does anybody know if cordias are covered by this program?

kind regards
Rob

Whats the cordia's body/model code for eg. Evo III is ce9a ect
John
CE9W RIBEROGT RANSAEBO II

RRF | 0Z Racing | RALLI/// ///ART | Sparco | MEEK | Elf | Fujitsubo | Marle Pistons
| HKS-RS Intake | Cusco | Apexi | PUMA | Dia Queen | GIII's | Hibrid III | MMC | GReedy TRUST | Camtech | RECARO| RSEII Spec | RALLIART Options inside | Walbro

penngwyne

penngwyne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationNaracoorte SA
Downloaded from mirror site and works fine on XP. Great basis for suprising your local Mitsi dealer

Still love the RVR but am paranoid about little noises

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
I'm STILL having issues getting this program to work on my computer!

I download both files, and extract the 2 .iso's to my desktop. I then burn each .iso to their own separate disc using nero.

When I go to install the first disc, it goes directly to this screen:

Posted Image

After following the prompts as per Liberoz's instructions, the program goes to install. When its almost fully installed- it asks me to insert disc 2. I insert disc 2 and still says 'insert disc 2'

Could it be because I have CAPS installed on my computer??

Any help appreciated!

dre

TRQ-STR

TRQ-STR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
I used a program called PowerISO. This allows installation without burning files to cd. give PowerISO a shot its a great program.

Worked fine for me

Edited by trq-str, 21 January 2010 - 03:24 PM.

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Does the same thing dude- asks for disc 2 near the end of the install. Perhaps it's something to do with my system. Pretty painful!

Do you guys all get the 'choose your language' screen? I dont get that at all....

aapje

aapje

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNetherlands, The
You have to actually insert(or mount) disc2 in the same drive. I didn't get the language screen neither. I also had to kill a process that was running right after the installation causing the DLL file you need to replace to be in use.

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
No matter if I mount them or burn them- it keeps on asking me for disc 2! I click on o. and it does nothing! So frustrating!

Legume

Legume

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationMelbourne
I have both JP and General installed. When installing the second it still went through all exactly the same processes. However I dont have CAPS. Maybe have a look over at OZVR4. When people found out about ASA most already had CAPS. Maybe they had your problem. With this installed will you need CAPS anymore?
Just a note that it wont allow you to open two versions of ASA at once.

Are you installing JP or General and did you get it straight from club-dsm? For the life of me I cant remember if General asks for langauge.

When I reinstalled it recently (did a whole wipe and reinstall of everything on my computer) I had a similar problem. I hadnt noticed I was trying to 'insert' disc 2 of General while I was installing JP version.

Here are the notes I use, but its just the same as Liberoz

1) extract file from rar. password: dsm-club.org do both flies A and B

2) mount disc A to magikdisc and run

3) select english

4) select HASP HL

5) select custom install

6) select single user (full) --> next

7) program will install but dont run until crack is installed

Browse mounted disc A and find the "Crack" folder.
Copy the file "mmData.dll" and drop it into the "PROG" folder
of NEWLY INSTALLED ASA

8) browse mounted A disc and open CRACK folder
Then double click and run the MMC.REG file to update your registry.
The program will now work.

What I didnt write was when disc 2 is asked for I unmount disc 1, mount disc 2 then click continue.

Edited by Legume, 22 January 2010 - 09:43 AM.
forgot step eight

CLuTZ

CLuTZ

Diamonds are forever....

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,120 posts
  • LocationMelbourne VIC
Im trying to do the Jap version.... I downloaded it from lilevo's mirror site (club-dsm link was down)

I have tried burning both A and B .iso's to discs, aswell as mounting them. Both didnt work- they ask for disc 2. When disc 2 is inserted or mounted, I click on 'o.k' but it keeps on asking me to insert disc 2.

Stumped....!

One thing I have noticed is that every time I click to 'custom install' it comes up with this:

Posted Image

anyone else get this?

Edited by CLuTZ, 22 January 2010 - 08:55 AM.

aapje

aapje

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNetherlands, The
Maybe a stupid question, but did you actually mount CD2 to the exact same driveletter? If not it won't work.

Evo-00x

Evo-00x

4G63T AWD CC COUPE

• Donating Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,151 posts
  • LocationNewcastle
Yeah you cant have disc 1 mounted as one drive and disc 2 mounted as another drive at the same time.
You have to Mount disc1 in Daemon tools and install the program. When it asks for disc 2 unmount disc 1!! Then mount disc2 and continue installing.

WORKS ON WIN7 32 BIT OS

Just installed it on my computer with Win7 32bit :)
Used the normal crack supplied on Disc 1 (copy library to C: drive and then run the registry fix - too easy).

Edited by EVO-00X, 20 May 2010 - 12:19 PM.

AWD. 2 Litre. GTX3076R 0.82.
330kw atw @ 28psi 98 pump fuel.

372kw atw @ 28psi E85 Flexfuel.
EVOLVED AWD COUPE
WWW.EVOCOUPE.NET

penngwyne

penngwyne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationNaracoorte SA
How about making this a sticky???

Would make it easier to find
Had to re-install on my new computer with 7 on it. Had to use the modified crack to make it work after reading this
No problems using daemon lite to mount the iso files

Edited by penngwyne, 11 May 2013 - 02:16 AM.

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
also works on win 7 64bit using the vista crack and manually applying to the 64bit registry

yes it's me KHUBNER

KNGGSR

KNGGSR

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts
  • LocationVictoria

also works on win 7 64bit using the vista crack and manually applying to the 64bit registry

ive installed everything, its asking me for a key, what is goin on there ?
jap spec lancer gsr

leadfoot

leadfoot

• Moderators
  • 3,429 posts
  • LocationGold Coast
you've gotta do the registry edit. before you try and open up the program. i recomend uninstalling then reinstalling following the instructions contained here
http://122.148.77.13...rsales Support/

are you running a 64bit version of windows if so get the registry fix from the above

yes it's me KHUBNER

mat

mat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationTaree

hey i just installed this program but i got key expired this software requires registration

i clicked on the link you posted Khubner1 but it doesnt work, any suggestions?

is it because it tried to open before i put the crack on it, im running windows 7 64 bit

mat

mat

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • LocationTaree

ok figured it out

just had to do this

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: NINJA EDIT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Once you reach the final screen, DO NOT click the "finish" button.
If you do, the program will auto-start upon completion and give you an error message.
You must perform the tasks below before finishing the installation.

lefty

lefty

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • LocationMelbourne East
Pretty much works if you follow the instructions.
Just make sure you don't click finish at the end of the installation or applying the crack afterwards doesn't work (as I found out), as noted above by mat.

So at the end of the install, just switch the ISO image back to A, copy/paste the crack .dll file into the correct folder, then click the registry file (or edit it for 64bit and then click it), press ok, then go back to the installation and click finish.

******************************************************************************************************

Also, if you get the version from link, or (or here, use google translate) both are the same exact files and 2008 version
Jap Version Info: ASA 1.3.0.2, Update CAPS: 145, 2004-2007

Now there is a step missing/not really talked about. On the ISO image, there is an "Update" folder, copy the contents (28 files), and paste them into your MMC/ASA/M00/UPDATE folder.
Then go open Japan ASA > Data > Online Update, it will now update it to Jap Version Info: ASA 1.3.0.2, Update CAPS: 173, 2004-2007

5u5ag5ss.jpg

Seems after update 178, you need to replace the ASA exe from ASA1440.rar (again on russian site), but stuffed if I know where to get the updates after 173.

Anyone got 2013 and 2014 version's of ASA?

I found 2013 kaxlon doesn't work (link) - unexpected end of archive
I found 2014 from (link) and (link) is meh, its not the ISO install file, I think its someone just copy/pasting their ASA folder so I'll pass on this.

******************************************************************************************************

Edited by lefty, 01 January 2015 - 07:06 AM.

Mitsubishi - Engineered to Excite

penngwyne

penngwyne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationNaracoorte SA

WOOHOO!
I finally got it to work on my LINUX computer using the WINE app
Basically followed the instructions mounting and unmounting the ISO files on my hard drive,
then before starting ASA copied the mmdata.dll file from the mounted MMC-A to the right place using "browse C: drive" in wine app.
Then double click regedit and it worked.

I was almost ready to try and run it on XP in virtual box (but now I don't have to haha suck it MicroSoft!)

I wonder if I can repeat this later??

Running Linux Mint Mate 17.1 Rebecca

Edited by penngwyne, 12 February 2015 - 02:06 PM.

penngwyne

penngwyne

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationNaracoorte SA

Now there is a step missing/not really talked about. On the ISO image, there is an "Update" folder, copy the contents (28 files), and paste them into your MMC/ASA/M00/UPDATE folder.
Then go open Japan ASA > Data > Online Update, it will now update it to Jap Version Info: ASA 1.3.0.2, Update CAPS: 173, 2004-2007

Seems after update 178, you need to replace the ASA exe from ASA1440.rar (again on russian site), but stuffed if I know where to get the updates after 173.

Thanks Lefty

Amazing what you learn when you read all of the posts isn't it

Brilliant stuff

Now says ASA Version 1.3.1.0 , copyright 2004-2008 , update CAPS: 173

and all I did was follow the instructions while using the wine explorer.

I did have to copy the update folder to my desktop to find it but otherwise worked perfectly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users